PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] Skin Rejuvenation Therapy is one of the latest, autologous anti-aging, skin rejuvenation procedures available; offering a natural approach to improving the overall texture and tone of your skin naturally, by using your body’s own resources.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) contains high levels of tissue growth and regeneration factors which are vital to cell growth and rejuvenation.
By using and refining the patient’s own unique tissue, Dr Kubicka can harness their own growth factors and healing properties to promote natural rejuvenation and skin improvement with no risk of allergic reaction or rejection.
PRP works to revitalise the skin by improving blood supply and stimulating collagen formation, the results of which improve and increase over time. PRP Skin Rejuvenation Therapy can actually last longer than chemical treatments.
PRP rejuvenation therapy is based on solid science and works well when prepared and applied by an experienced and trained cosmetic doctor; plastic surgeon or aesthetic clinician.
Aesthetic Uses of Plasma Therapy
- reduces wrinkles and lines
- tackles blemishes
- improves acne scars
- promotes more even skin tone and texture
- generally improves the overall condition of the skin
The PRP Procedure
As skin ages it loses it’s elasticity. PRP Rejuvenation Therapy is a cutting-edge, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation procedure with the power to trigger the body’s own tissue regeneration potential from within.
- Preparation – PRP [platelet rich plasma] is prepared from a small amount of the patient’s own blood, using clinically tested, state of the art concentration systems (see picture), to specific clinically defined concentration levels.
- Injection – refined Platelet Rich Plasma is then carefully injected into the treatment area with a fine dermal needle. This part of the procedure is similar to mesotherapy, but the key difference is the patient’s own purified plasma rich blood is used.
- Regeneration - once injected, platelet growth factors are released from the plasma, stimulating cell growth and formation of blood capillaries. Over time, new collagen will be produced and skin elasticity will improve with a noticeable difference in tone and texture of the skin.
- Hydration – after PRP treatment, the skin’s ability to retain skin moisture is also improved, which contributes to a healthier complexion.
The entire procedure will generally take between 20mins to one hour, depending on the area being treated. Results are not instant, as the results of PRP are based on the body’s natural response to it’s own platelets. Result will continue to improve for 4-6 weeks as the skin heals and rejuvenates from within. The full effects last around a year, longer than most dermal filler treatments.
Now Available in London
PRP therapy is relatively new in the UK. It is now available in Dr Kubicka’s exclusive Belgravia clinic.
Please call us on 0207 125 0521 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your consultation.